MY WORLD

MY EXPERIENCE IN SECONDARY EDUCATION

I studied all secondary education at the Institute of Castelló d'Empúries.

I think he would say that I started on the wrong foot, since I had to go to a class in which I wasn't well, I didn't take anyone and I felt very bad. But I got a change of class and I had some of my friends.


1st of ESO I remember it as a good year, despite some things it was a good first year, I learned many things and made friends of which I am inseparable right now.



2nd of ESO also started a little bad, but it was not serious. In that course I began to overwhelm and stress a lot because they demanded more.



3rd of ESO I remember it as the worst course of my life. I started it very well and although I wasn't happy with the teachers I had, I didn't want to be discouraged.


The 1st trimester was a little complicated for the change from 2nd to 3rd, but it was fine. From the 2nd trimester everything started to go wrong. I went through situations that for me are not pleasant to tell and I find it difficult to explain them. 
In short, I felt bad about myself both psychologically and physically.

In the end I decided to talk to the institute psychologist because I wanted to talk to my parents but I didn't dare to fear. When my parents knew it, I took a burden off.

4rt of the ESO, this year has been a little different.
I started quite well, it was good in every way but on the basis that the days went by it was bad for studies, pressures, etc.
It has been a year in which I have connected with many people who before spoke hardly, I have "lived" with them as well and it has been very good.
There have also been and there are bad moments, but I honestly do not want to talk about them.

I want to remember 4rt of ESO as a year of experiences and good memories.


Next year I want to change of institute, I do not want to stay here because I'm not good with myself neither with some teachers. I know that in all the institutes the same thing can happen to me, but I need to change the air and get away from many people in this institute.

My tutor always tells me that it is foolish to change my institute, but that she doesn't understand that I'm not well. I can't bear to be told that I can't do the scientific baccalaureate and the medical career much less.
I sincerely believe that the teachers are here to help and encourage you, and not the other way around. They don't know you even 1%, so they can't tell you what you can and can't do.


I hope they accept me in Roses and I can start from 0 there, because that's what I need the most.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR HISTORY

MY HEROINE