MY WORLD

TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS

Since I was little I liked tattoos and piercings. Although my parents don't have, I grew up surrounded by tattoos since my uncles, aunts and sister have

My first piercing was in the ear (helix), the second was in the navel and the third also in the ear. The first two I did in 1st ESO, one for Christmas and the other by surprise. The tragus I did before I started 4th ESO, I was with my sister in Figueres and since I had wanted to do it for years I did it all at once. Currently I don't want more piercings, maybe one in the ear, but nowhere else.

My first tattoo I did it in 3rd ESO, it was as a Christmas gift. It is the silhouette of a deer and I did it with my sister, mainly it means the loyalty between us.

My second and third tattoo I made them in the summer of 2017, one of them is the initials of my grandparents and the other is the word Courage, and the meaning I haven't explained it to anyone (I'm sorry).

Finally the last two or three tattoos (as you prefer to tell), I did them on April 16, 2018. I had to go to Girona to get medical tests so I took advantage of the trip and I went back to tattoo. One is in the rib and is the constellation Virgo (my sister) and the other two I have in the front of the ankle, are the dates of birth of my parents.

Before starting the summer I intend to tattoo a rocket (sorry, the meaning is also private), and that will be the last for a long time.


Maybe now you think I'm too small to have so many tattoos and piercings but my parents do not bother them or they think it's wrong. With which I should not seem to you either, since it is my body and each and every one of them are special to me. 



I leave you some pictures here!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR HISTORY

MY HEROINE