MY WORLD

MOTORBIKE

In June I will be 16 years old so I can get my 125 motorcycle license.

Since I was a child I had an interest in motorcycles and I told my parents that I wanted to get the 125 card because the car theorist could have it at 16 and when I was 18 I only had to practice, because when I was a high school student I would be very busy with selectivity as to be able to study for the theoretical.

I have always wanted a white scooter, but as I have been growing I have been  interested more by those that resemble those of cross. My parents didn't like the idea of having a crossbike or similar style because first they are very tall and I'm short, and also because they are more practical scooters.
But today they agree that I have the bike I want because they know that with a scooter I'm not comfortable.

Everybody tell me that they don't see me riding a motorcycle and especially when it weighs about three times me, but sincerely I don't care, I've always loved her so I will make an effort to have her.

Right now I'm targeted but I don't have time to study for the car and motorcycle theorist, since I have many exams.

To obtain the license of 125 you must approve the theorist of car and motorcycle, in the car you can make a maximum of three errors and in the motorcycle 2. Once you pass those exams you must do practical to go to do the practical exams. They consist of two exams, one that is a circuit, like the one of 49 and another one that is of circulation in which they make you go around the city.

Personally I'm more afraid of the practical than the theoreticians, because I don't have much balance, however I know I will get it out in the summer.








(I will buy this motorbike but in black.)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR HISTORY

MY HEROINE